Share some love with your favourite local business and get rewarded!
At JT Directory, we are all about celebrating our lovely island home, and in particular, our wonderful local business community, and what better way to do that then through showing them some love.
Our “Review to Reward” Challenge offers you the opportunity to not only send some positivity to your favourite local business but to win some great local prizes as well! The competition ends on November 30, so make sure to enter today!
HOW TO ENTER
First things first. Sign in to your JT Directory or JT Insight* account. If you do not have one, please create an account. Make sure to include your full name and contact information.
Create an Account
*You can now use the same login for both JT Directory and JT Insight.
Using the search bar at the top of the page, search for your favourite local business. Click on their name to view their Listing and leave a wonderful review/rating to let others know why they are such a great local business.
*Not seeing your favourite business listed? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it added.
Pick up your copy of the 2020/21 Jersey Directory and take a close look at the cover artwork. Find 6 letters hidden in the image of St Aubin, then arrange them to form a word that is closely associated with the JT Directory.
*Don't have your copy of the 2020/21 Jersey Directory handy? View a digital version here.
Finally, email email@example.com and tell us the hidden word and the name of the business you left a review for.
Competition Ends on November 30. One winner will be randomly selected for each prize.
£30 gift voucher for Seedee Jons
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All entrants must be Jersey residents.
- You must be 16 years or older to be eligible to win and we can only accept one entry per individual.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash value.
- Your JT Directory account info must match the name and email used for the entry process in Step 4.
- Digital version of the Jersey Directory cover artwork can be viewed here.
- By entering the competition, you agree to receive occasional marketing emails from JTDirectory. You can unsubscribe at any time after the competition.
- The competition is run on behalf of Yabsta Limited (JT Directory) and is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by or associated with Facebook.
- The opening date for the competition is November 3, 2020 and the closing date is November 30, 2020. All entries will be entered into the competition and a winner will be randomly selected and announced the following week.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to enter.
- Yabsta Limited (JT Directory) will contact the winners through email upon completion of the competition to arrange delivery of their prize.